well, back to Sabrina and 4PM, we met guys like Hashim and Zamri, when joined forces together, can make the whole group howl in laughter with their jokes. Remembering about that makes me smile, ( Clipping a cheeseburger to the card holder which can be worn ard the neck?) Tsk, Tsk.
Zamri has a nice (that's an understatement) Honda space wagon, exactly the type of car I want when I have a family. We went to Geylang to start our volunteering work, by selling coupons to ppl. It was hard work, but with our perseverance, we managed to sell a couple of them each. I spotted a man in his mid thirties who has a friendly face expression, and approached him. I wasn't expecting him to fork out $$ but when i said that I was from 4PM, he immediately took out his wallet without hesitation. but our hopes deteriorated when he took out a $50 note, saying that he didn't have change. I went to my friend, and asked her for change. Sadly, she didn't. the man went away, after saying that he might be coming back with change, but he cldn't promise. so we went other places to try our luck but no avail. then as we passed to the same junction where we met the man earlier. we headed to the carpark to meet the guys. To our surprise, the very same man chased after us, yelled and waved a ten dollar note after us. we were bowled over by his actions.
During the journey to Tampines, I began to crack jokes and made them laugh. My jokes complemented Lyiana's. and before we knew it, we had arrived at Tampines Mall. we continued with our purpose.
we saw Kak Fara and she joined us on the way back to 4PM. She approached me and began to talk to her.
back at 4pm, we snapped some pics, talked some more and played around with each other. I left with Sabrina to head for home. but we bumped into another guy whom I didn't know and we boarded the bus together. As usual, we talked nonstop again.
this has been a great day for me...
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment